This page is used to provide bulletins and updates affecting residents and stakeholders of Sandbourne Housing Association.
Updates will be published as new information becomes available.
Latest update: 9th September 2020
Letter to Residents – Update 7
Our phone lines are currently open from 9am to 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Starting Monday 14th September, our phone hours will return to 9am to 4pm.
Letters, emails and voicemail messages will be picked up outside of these times, during the working week, and passed to staff working from home.
We have also added a notice from Allpay addressing concerns over making payments.
- Letter to Residents (07/09/20)
- Letter to Residents (18+) (03/08/20)
- Letter to Residents (60+) (03/08/20)
- Letter to Residents (12/06/20)
- Sandbourne News - Edition 27 (04/06/20)
- Sandbourne Risk Assessment (21/05/20)
- Letter to Residents (15/05/20)
- Letter to Residents (23/04/20)
- Letter to Residents (08/04/20)
- Letter to Craigleith Residents (08/04/20)
- Stourwood & Belle Vue Cleaning Notice (06/04/20)
- Notice of Office Closure (24/03/20)
- Letter to Residents (23/03/20)
- Letter to Residents (13/03/20)