This page is used to provide bulletins and updates affecting residents and stakeholders of Sandbourne Housing Association.
Updates will be published as new information becomes available.
Letter to Residents – 12th June 2020
Although the Beech House office closed on 24th March due to the coronavirus lockdown, our phone lines are now open from 9 am to 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Letters, emails and voicemail messages will be picked up outside of these times, during the working week, and passed to staff working from home.
We have also added a notice from Allpay addressing concerns over making payments.
- Letter to Residents (12/06/20)
- Sandbourne News - Edition 27 (04/06/20)
- Sandbourne Risk Assessment (21/05/20)
- Letter to Residents (15/05/20)
- Letter to Residents (23/04/20)
- Letter to Residents (08/04/20)
- Letter to Craigleith Residents (08/04/20)
- Stourwood & Belle Vue Cleaning Notice (06/04/20)
- Notice of Office Closure (24/03/20)
- Letter to Residents (23/03/20)
- Letter to Residents (13/03/20)